Thursday, January 19, 2023

Hmmm

 Writing gives me pleasure. There is a certain satisfaction of putting into words my thoughts and ideas. 

I am blessed that there are people who actually read my stories. I'm really happy about that.

More than them appreciating my work, to me, it's like they like those parts of me. Those parts which I rarely show to others. 

I show it through my stories.

Much like most people, tragedy is a catalyst. A great teacher, I would say.

So this is what I often try to depict in my stories.

How life in all its form can change everyone. Especially the characters in my story.

In my most current story, I tried to reflect that. 

Please look forward to it.

xoxo

My Jinkook babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would like to know what you think. Leave me a comment!