Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Love is Pain

 My first post after so long.

Goodness.

The birthing pains is real.

This is basically a whole new blog about my fanfiction journey in the BTS fandom featuring my OTP Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook a.k.a. Jinkook or Kookjin.

I plan to share my thought process here when I'm writing fiction and maybe some of my readers (that's you) can be my sounding board.

The operative word is maybe.

This means, I will take whatever feedback I get with a grain of salt but ultimately, the choice to write and what to write will be all up to me. Coz I'm the one with the pen.

This is quite personal to me.

The stories I share are a part of me. And I also want to give various kinds of loves to my muses Seokjin and Jungkook. Maybe, they might come across my stories and hopefully it would entertain them somehow.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would like to know what you think. Leave me a comment!